Information for Persons Accepting Products from the Product Reuse Center
The Blue earth County Program accepts products from citizens through household hazardous waste exchanges, and offers you products it believes are usable, free of charge. The Blue Earth County Program stresses that it CANNOT GUARANTEE the integrity, safety, usability or effectiveness of the products you take with you. Furthermore, should you accept the products from this program, you do so at your own risk. The Blue Earth County program cannot guarantee:
- Container contents are what the label indicates
- Container contents are those originally placed in the container by the Manufacturer
- Product is of the quality intended for use
- Contents of the container have been stored properly
- Instructions on the container label for use, storage and first aid are current or correct
- Integrity of the container
- Product is still approved for use (i.e. it has not been banned or recalled) or
- Product can be used without risk
The Blue Earth County program is not responsible for problems encountered from the use or storage of products from this product reuse program. It is your responsibility to use and store the products properly, including storing them out of the reach of children or pets.
For more information, call (507) 304-4251.