Gambling Permits

County Approval & State Submittal

All gambling applications can be obtained from the MN Gambling Control Board website, but may need County approval before submitting to the State of Minnesota. For more information, please visit the Minnesota Gambling Control Board website.

For More Information

If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Stephanie Jahnke at (507) 304-4491.