Authorization to Release and Exchange Information
WIC health professionals will ask that participants complete the following forms regarding the authorization to release and exchange information:
Release and Exchange Information Form
Method of Contact and Communications Form
- We check to see if mom and/or child are eligible for WIC.
- Mom and/or child have their weight, height and hemoglobin measured (just a quick finger stick).
- WIC health professionals educate mom about good nutrition and healthy family eating.
- If eligible, the WIC card will be issued.
- Mom is informed of next WIC visit where she will learn more about good nutrition for the family.
What WIC Expects of You
Keep scheduled appointments- Call the WIC office if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- Honesty - Always provide accurate information to the WIC staff. If you hide facts to get WIC benefits, you may be taken off the program.