Support & Assistance
Blue Earth County Human Services provides support and assistance for children and adults with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and brain injuries.
After a determination of eligibility is made, case managers work with individuals to access needed services across a variety of settings. Areas of assistance include:
To request services, call Blue Earth County Human Services intake at (507) 304-4444 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Helpful information to provide includes:
- Demographic - Name, date of birth/age, address, phone numbers and social security number
- Insurance Coverage
- Disability - Diagnosis, onset date, medications, physicians and clinics
- Needs - Describe areas of support the person needs, describe what assistance is currently being provided and by whom; describe any abilities and strengths
- Documentation - Written evaluations and assessment to document the person’s diagnosis and needs.
- Medical Examination and Social History Questionnaire