The multi-jurisdictional unit provides support, training, and education for law enforcement officers and community education on both licit and illegal drug abuse. Civic organizations, education institutions, and private businesses are encouraged to contact the agency to request specialized presentations.
The MRVDTF is a collaborative effort including these law enforcement agencies:
- Blue Earth County Sheriff’s Office
- Mankato Department of Public Safety
- Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office
- North Mankato Police Department
- St. Peter Police Department
- Watonwan County Sheriff’s Office
- St. James Police Department
- Madelia Police Department
- Martin County Sheriff’s Office
- Fairmont Police Department
Citizens are encouraged to provide information regarding suspicious activity, drug-related or not. All information submitted by phone or email is strictly confidential and anonymous.