Women, Infant & Children (WIC) Program
For WIC Clinic hours, please call (507) 304-4163.
Please visit WIC Website for further information on the formula recall
WIC is a nutrition program that helps families eat well and stay healthy. The program provides:
- Support and help with breastfeeding
- One-to-one nutrition counseling
- Nutrition education
- Healthy foods
- Referrals to other health and social services programs
Participating in the Program
WIC is available to individuals meeting the following requirements:
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or recently had a baby (one year after your baby is born if breastfeeding or for six months if not breastfeeding)
- Infants from birth to one year of age
- Children from one year of age to their fifth birthday
WIC ApplicationThere are a couple ways you can apply for WIC:
1. Contact Blue Earth County WIC Office by calling 507-304-4163 during WIC office hours to complete the application process.
2. Apply online by visiting the MN Department of Health WIC website and completing the online application. WIC staff will be in contact with you to complete the remainder of the application process.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. Email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.