Materials accepted free for recycling:
- Glass- Containers and Jars (with lid removed)
- Metal- Cans
- Paper- Mixed Paper, Magazines, Newspaper, Books, Cartons
- Plastics- #1,2,5 Containers and Bottles (keep lids on)
- Textiles- clothing, belts, shoes
1) All recyclables should be clean and dry.
2) Do not nest materials with unlike materials. For example, do not place metal cans in a cereal box.
3) Do not place your recyclables in plastic bags. Please use paper bags instead. Recycle plastic bags at the store where you got them.
Other Items Accepted for a Fee
Items accepted at the drive-through facility for a fee include major appliances, tires, automotive batteries, pallets and electronics. For more information, call (507) 304-4251.