Funding Post-Secondary Education

Planning to take the next steps in furthering your education can be difficult.  Use the following resources to assist you in the process.

MN Proof of Foster Care Letter

  • Contact county of placement for further information.
  • Blue Earth County Social Services Supervisor (507) 304-4459.

Applying to College

Paying for College