GENERAL VISITING RULES:
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age or be accompanied by a parent or their legal guardian. Photo ID is required for all visitors 18 years of age and older.
- During the visit, do not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or display drugs or paraphernalia.
- No auxiliary use of cellphones or recording devices will be allowed. Any form of third-party visiting will result in termination of the visiting session and the visitor’s privileges.
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately.
- Inmates are only allowed visits during SCHEDULED times out of their cell. It is the inmate’s responsibility for notifying visitors of their dayroom times.
- Inmates must lock-in per their unit lockdown schedules, regardless of when the visit is started.
If visitors are unable to follow the rules and guidelines set forth by Blue Earth Count Sheriff’s Office, the visit will be stopped, you will be asked to leave, and visiting privileges will be suspended.
Every Day 7:00AM - 9:30AM 12:00PM - 3:30PM 6:00PM - 9:30PM
Monday 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Tuesday 12:00PM - 3:30PM
Wednesday 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Friday 12:00PM - 3:30PM
Saturday 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Sunday 12:00PM - 3:30PM 6:00PM - 7:30PM