Effectively and Efficiently Delivering Essential Services

Go To Search
Click to Home

Lost or Stolen Passports
What To Do
If your passport is lost or stolen, you will need to complete a DS-64 form in addition to a passport application (DS-11) form.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the passport applications.

Passports Division

Blue Earth County Historic Courthouse
204 S. 5th St.
P.O. Box 3567
Mankato, MN 56002

Ph: (507) 304-4251
Fx: (507) 304-4075