Effectively and Efficiently Delivering Essential Services

Go To Search
Click to Home

Passport Amendments
No Amendments, New Passport
You must complete a DS-5504 form (for passport validity of one year or less):
  • To extend the validity of your passport
  • Whenever a change in the printed information (e.g., a name change) has occurred since your passport was printed

If your name has changed as the result of marriage, divorce, or court order, you will need: 
  • To use a DS-82 form (for passport validity of one year or more)
  • Certified documentation of your name change (e.g., marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order with your new name) and
  • Your current valid passport

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the passport application.

Passports Division

Blue Earth County Historic Courthouse
204 S. 5th St.
P.O. Box 3567
Mankato, MN 56002

Ph: (507) 304-4251
Fx: (507) 304-4075