Effectively and Efficiently Delivering Essential Services

Go To Search
Click to Home

Apply For
Certificate (Birth / Marriage)
Submit an application for a birth or marriage certificate.

Cash, Food (SNAP), or Health Care
Access public assistance programs such as cash, food, health care, and child care benefits.

Child Support
Access child support services if a minor child lives in your household, if the child is financially dependent on you, and if a parent is absent from the home.

Locate your perfect job by searching through the county's various employment opportunities.


Licenses & Permits

View passport application details, time limits, and fees.

GRH-LTH Contract Application