Show All Answers
*For the purpose of Item #1, notwithstanding Minn. Stat. 245.462, Subd. 20, or Minn. Stat. 245.4871, Subd. 15, mental illness does not include autism or other pervasive developmental disorders.
These indicators alone may not mean that drug dealing is occurring. However, some of them happening together may indicate a problem.
Customers of drug houses often generate money through criminal activity other than drug dealing, such as burglary, theft, robbery, identity theft, and prostitution. Often times the customers will commit these crimes to generate money to pay for their drug habit. This can also have a negative impact on the neighborhood.
Call Dave Kronlokken at (507) 304-4381 to receive an application form.
When all application information has been received, a background study is successfully completed, and fees are paid, a licensing home visit inspection is scheduled. Once the inspection is completed and all other requirements are met, licensing staff recommends that the Minnesota Department of Human Services issue a license.
Orientation Information Letter
Before implementation of NETStudy 2.0, Blue Earth County will charge an applicant a non-refundable total fee of $100.00 to cover the background study ($50.00) and licensing services ($50.00). After NETStudy 2.0, the following non-refundable fees will apply:
Blue Earth County prioritizes the relicensing of existing providers before proceeding with licensing new applicants. There are busier times of the year for which a delay may occur due to the relicensing workload of the licensing staff.
As of 2018, there are around 100 licensed child care homes serving about 1,200 children.
* Newsletters with important child care information, including training opportunities and legislative updates.* Licensing staff are available during working hours to supply state and local licensing and best-practice information, as well as to answer questions you may have.* Providing health and safety information.* Referral to community resources.
* First aid.* CPR.* Safe sleep practices (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome prevention) and Shaken Baby Syndrome.
* Child Growth and Development.
* Supervising for Safety.
For more information about coordinated entry, please go to: River Valleys Continuum of Care Coordinated Entry System (CES). CES
For more information about coordinated entry please go to: River Valleys Continuum of Care Coordinated Entry System (CES). CES
Road ditches are not county ditches. Road ditches are the responsibility of the road authority.
Establishing ditch buffers is not required for most repairs. Some repairs, such as re-sloping, require viewers and a buffer must be established.
Open ditch repairs include minor work such as spraying for weeds and brush, removal of isolated silt deposits, bridge or culvert cleaning, removal of vegetation, debris or other obstructions, fixing isolated side slope damage due to sloughing, fixing damage to culverts and fixing or installing erosion control stuctures.
Repairs may also involve more extensive cleaning of the ditch bottom of silt deposits to bring the grade line and bottom width to originally constructed or subsequently improved conditions.
Repairs on tile lines include repair or replacement of underground tile as well as the tile intakes and outlets.
(Definition of "interested party")
* Duplicate Report - The County may screen out a report because the same incident/concerns have already been reported to the County and it has been investigated or is currently under investigation.
* Not a Maltreatment Allegation - Sometimes the County gets details of a situation which would not meet the criteria of an allegation of adult maltreatment. This does not happy very often, but these situations are not likely to result in harm to the person (i.e., the person does not have access to cable television).
(Definition of "vulnerable adult")
Call or stop by the Blue Earth County Environmental Services Department to pick up a cost-share application. The cost-share application can also be downloaded from the County website. Fill out the required cost-share application and return it to the Environmental Services Department.
Well disclosure requirements started in 1991 so property transactions prior to that will not have previously filed well disclosures.